Need expert HR advice but don't know where to turn? - Look no further!

Need expert HR advice but don't know where to turn? Look no further! Our objective is simple - we give you peace of mind that all your HR needs are taken care of, leaving you to get on with the important job of running your business.



As a director of this business, I have 20 years generalist HR experience working with a variety of industries, including the legal profession, creative media and manufacturing. You'll find lots of useful information on my blog and everything you need to know about my business on my website...just click the link to see more!

Wednesday 29 September 2010

From techno-phobe to blogger in a few short steps!

Thanks to Neil Priddey, a director at CFH Creative Communications, I have lost all my fears about technology and social media, indeed I now actively embrace them. I sought assistance from CFH when I set up my business earlier this year. I had vague ideas about how I wanted my website to look but Neil and his team brought everything to life and I am delighted with the end result. With very little input from me regarding the design they interpreted exactly what I was trying to achieve.

However, Neil wasn't happy to leave it at that and set about ensuring I embraced social media. The end result being this blog! I'm told by many business advisers that the idea of a blog is to be a little controversial, unfortunately, that goes against everything I stand for as an HR professional - tactful, diplomatic, non-confrontational. However, as I have yet to spark a debate on my blog maybe this is something else I should embrace!?

No comments:

Post a Comment