Need expert HR advice but don't know where to turn? - Look no further!

Need expert HR advice but don't know where to turn? Look no further! Our objective is simple - we give you peace of mind that all your HR needs are taken care of, leaving you to get on with the important job of running your business.



As a director of this business, I have 20 years generalist HR experience working with a variety of industries, including the legal profession, creative media and manufacturing. You'll find lots of useful information on my blog and everything you need to know about my business on my website...just click the link to see more!

Wednesday 16 March 2011

I love my job

No really, I do!

Today's blog is prompted by a testimonial I received from a client last week. Rachel Owen of Ribble Valley Cleaning is a delight to work with.  She is entrepreneurial and her rapidly expanding cleaning company has bridged the gap between the domestic and commercial markets. Before appointing me as her HR Consultant Rachel had spent hours trawling through the internet trying to establish what she should be doing in terms of HR. To Rachel's credit she had done quite a lot for herself and had put in place contracts of employment for her staff, however, they were generic and did not cover her needs. I quickly brought Rachel up-to-date with bespoke documents and made sure she is compliant with employment legislation.

As you will see from the testimonial, Rachel is happy to have delegated her HR requirements and I know she feels this is a pressure removed which will allow her to concentrate on what she does best, running and expanding her thriving business. For my part, I know Rachel is getting expert advice and guidance whenever she needs it and I'm delighted to be a part of her enterprise.

My job brings me into contact with people and companies across a wide spectrum - it is always interesting, often demanding and hugely satisfying.

As I said, I love my job!

No comments:

Post a Comment