Need expert HR advice but don't know where to turn? - Look no further!

Need expert HR advice but don't know where to turn? Look no further! Our objective is simple - we give you peace of mind that all your HR needs are taken care of, leaving you to get on with the important job of running your business.



As a director of this business, I have 20 years generalist HR experience working with a variety of industries, including the legal profession, creative media and manufacturing. You'll find lots of useful information on my blog and everything you need to know about my business on my website...just click the link to see more!

Friday 10 December 2010

Another excellent event hosted by Taylors

Yesterday I attended the 2nd 'HR Exchange' which is hosted by Taylors Solicitors and supported by several local businesses. As with the 1st HR Exchange, back in September, this was an excellent and informative event.

All the speakers were engaging but I particularly enjoyed the presentations by Oliver McCann, an employment law partner at Taylors. Oliver provided advice and guidance on dealing with poor performance (from a legal perspective), along with an update on the latest changes in employment legislation that all HR professionals need to be familiar with.

I pride myself on having been trained by some of the best employment lawyers in the business and having a very good understanding of employment legislation but, as always, there are things to learn and I came away from the HR Exchange with some very good tips and guidance for the future.

........and I won the business card draw! I'm now the proud owner of a special anniversary edition of the book "How to Win Friends and Influence People"!

Thanks to all involved for an excellent morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment